Welcome to ArabWatchGuide.com
Welcome to ArabWatchGuide Terms of Service. Please read this carefully before using our site, services, or products. This is a legally-binding contract between you and ArabWatchGuide. We’ve tried to be straightforward with this contract, but we want you to feel comfortable with it, so please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
Please read these Terms of Service (the “Terms”) carefully before using ArabWatchGuide.com (the “Site”) and/or the other products, applications, and services provided by ArabWatchGuide (collectively, the “Services”). By using or accessing the Services (even just browsing our website), you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions. If you don’t agree to all the terms and conditions, please do not use the Services.
Use of The Services
- Eligibility. We only permit individuals who are at least 13 years old and can form legally binding contracts with us to use the Services, provide any personal information to ArabWatchGuide, or otherwise submit personal information through the Services. Your use of the Services means you represent and warrant that you meet all eligibility requirements we outline in these terms, so please provide accurate information about yourself. ArabWatchGuide may still refuse to let certain people access or use the Services. ArabWatchGuide may also change its eligibility criteria. Further, we offer the Services only for personal use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party.
You have to be at least 13 years old. No exceptions. Use ArabWatchGuide as much as you want, but you’re not allowed to resell the products purchased, or other information obtained, through the Services.
- Registration. Most of ArabWatchGuide’s Services can be maneuvered without creating a user account (an “Account”). Other features, though, may require you to create an Account. If you do create an Account, you agree to provide ArabWatchGuide with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs through your Account. This means you should not: (1) share your Account information; (2) use another person’s Account or registration information for the Services without permission; (3) create a username that is otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene; (4) let someone else use your Account without permission; or (5) publish, distribute, or post login information for your Account. You are solely responsible for keeping your Account and Account password secure and for any consequence resulting from your failure to do so. We understand that your road may take you away from ArabWatchGuide for various reasons. If it does, you can delete your Account by emailing us at info@ArabWatchGuide.com.
If you create an account, be responsible and keep the login information secret. You’re responsible for anything that happens using your account.
Content and User Content
- Definition. For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Content” also includes all User Content (as defined below).
We use the word Content to describe any media posted to the site.
- User Content. The term “User Content” means all Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by users (collectively “User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted. Users retain ownership and/or other applicable rights in User Content. Hodinkee and/or third parties retain ownership and/or other applicable rights in all Content other than User Content. You acknowledge that all Content, including User Content, accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting from accessing Content.
User Content is anything that you or other users post. You continue to own your own content.
- Notices and Restrictions. The Services may contain Content specifically provided by us, our partners or our users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
If we tell you how you can use Content, you will need to respect those restrictions.
- Content License from ArabWatchGuide to You. As a User of the Services, ArabWatchGuide grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use (i.e., to download and display locally) Content solely in connection with your use of the Services. This license does not allow you to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or store any Content for other than purposes of using the Services without prior written permission from us. You also cannot sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
We’ve put a lot of effort into our Site and Services. Don’t rip us off, please.
- User Content License Grant to ArabWatchGuide. When you submit, distribute, transmit, or post any communications or any other material to ArabWatchGuide (either through the Services or through our pages on third party sites, such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook), you give us a right and license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute your User Content in any and all media formats or distribution channels. You agree that this license includes the right for ArabWatchGuide to use your User Content to provide, promote, and improve the Services. You agree that this license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, fully paid and royalty-free and will survive termination of your Account. Please note that we may use User Content without compensation of any kind to you, including if we use User Content for advertising or promotional purposes. You also agree that if your User Content contains any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques, we can use the User Content and anything it contains for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. In addition to giving ArabWatchGuide a license, you also give each user of the Services an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, fully paid and royalty-free right and license to access your User Content through the Services and to use, edit, modify, publish, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, adapt and promote such submissions, including after any termination of your Account. For clarity, we want you to know that this license does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content. There are no restrictions on your ownership and license rights in your User Content unless you otherwise agree in writing. You also agree that you will respect the intellectual property rights of others, and represent and warrant that you have all of the necessary rights to grant us this license for all Subscriber Content you transfer to us.
It’s a lot of effort to run a website and business, and we’ll need rights use your content (or not). User Content may be in the form of social media posts, bulletin boards, chat rooms, comment areas, billboards, forums, news groups, postings sections or similar communication functions. We do not own any of your User Content, although by providing content to us, you may grant us a license to use it. The bottom line is that if you share something with us, you keep ownership of it and can continue to do anything you want with it, but you allow us and our other users to use your User Content as we see fit. If you don’t agree to these conditions, then please don’t provide the materials to us.
- Availability of Content. We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site or through the Services. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to, (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms of Service), or for no reason at all and (ii) to remove or block any Content from the Services.
We need to have flexibility to remove stuff from our Site and can’t promise that we’ll keep everything forever. If you want to save your post, save it to your device.
Rules of Conduct
- As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services.
We need you to promise us certain things about your submissions so that you don’t get us into trouble.
- Submissions. When you submit User Content, you represent and warrant (a.k.a. you promise) that:
- you hold all necessary right, title and license to such materials (in other words, you own it or have the right to give it to us);
- that your submission of such materials to ArabWatchGuide does not and will not violate or infringe the rights of any third-parties, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights (you didn’t take it from someone else without permission); and
- all User Content you provide is accurate, complete, up-to-date and not misleading (you’re not lying).
- Form of User Content. In addition, any User Content must not
- include any profanity or obscene, indecent, or pornographic material;
- contain any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, such as spam;
- contain software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party;
- impersonate any person or entity; or
- include anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
- Other Rules While Accessing Services. You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our or our third party providers’ infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services;
- bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, including without limitation other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services;
- run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site;
- harvest or scrape any Content from the Services;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services (including without limitation any application), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services;
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations; or
Please don’t do anything that would harm the Services we offer.
Third Party Services
The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. All content, including User Content and third party content, is the responsibility of the party that creates it. ArabWatchGuide does not control or endorse any User Content or third party content, and we make no claims or representations regarding any content we do not create. We may provide links to third party sites or resources, but these links do not mean we endorse or have any associations with the third parties. Please note that any moderators, forum managers or hosts on the Services are not authorized as our spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of ArabWatchGuide. If any damage or loss results from your use of, reliance on, or any other connection between you and any content that any third party makes available, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly. We take no responsibility related to third party content, User Content, or any actions resulting from your use of any part of the Services. ArabWatchGuide will have no liability in connection with any content submitted to, transmitted via, or displayed or posted on or through the Services, regardless of whether ArabWatchGuide or another party provides it.
We can’t take responsibility for the whole internet. If you access third party sources, we’re not the ones responsible.
- We have no special relationship with you. This means, by agreeing to these terms, you also agree that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding:
- which users gain access to the Services;
- what Content you access via the Services; or
- how you may interpret or use the Content.
- You release us from all liability relating to you acquiring or not acquiring Content through the Services. ArabwatchGuide’s website may at some points contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. We make no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, or legality of material or Content contained in or accessed through the Services. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
You can contact us:
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Platform, please contact us at email@example.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Thank you for taking the time to read the Terms of Service. We are excited for you to explore the Site.